Healing Touch Animal Acupuncture is a mobile veterinary service. Appointments will be at the client’s home.
Preparing for your pet’s appointment:
At least 48 hours prior to initial consultation:
- Your pet’s medical records must be sent via email (email@example.com). This is a very important step. A full review of a patient’s medical records is an important part of the process and results in the best outcome for your pet.
- Sign and return Practice Terms and Conditions form via DocuSign
Day of scheduled appointment:
- Have your WiFi password available
- Find a quiet and comfortable space in your home. This area should be free from distractions and other pets.
- Your pet’s favorite food or treats should be handy during the appointment.
- Your pet should relieve itself prior to the appointment if possible.
- Please note: only pets with a scheduled appointment will be seen.
In-Home Holistic Consultation
- This is the first house call visit for clients interested in integrating a holistic approach to their pet’s healthcare. The visit includes a complete review of your pet’s medical records, a full physical exam and traditional Chinese veterinary medicine (TCVM) exam of your pet, herbal recommendations, supplement recommendations, and food therapy/nutrition recommendations. An acupuncture session is included if indicated. Please allow 90 minutes.
In-Home Hospice Consultation
- This is the first house call visit for clients interested in integrating a holistic approach to their pet’s healthcare. The visit includes a complete review of your pet’s medical records, a full physical exam and traditional Chinese veterinary medicine (TCVM) exam of your pet, herbal recommendations, supplement recommendations, and food therapy/nutrition recommendations. An acupuncture session or spinal adjustment is included if indicated. Only acupuncture or only spinal manipulation (not both) will be performed at the very first visit to avoid overstimulation of the nervous system. Subsequent visits may include both treatments on the same day. Please allow 90 minutes.
- This follow-up house call visit includes a brief exam, acupuncture treatment, and/or spinal adjustment. Acupuncture modalities may include dry needles, electroacupuncture, and/or aquapuncture. Please allow 60 minutes.
- House calls are accepted within a 30-mile radius of Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- The fee applies each time a visit is made to your home.
- Please allow flexibility of 15 minutes before and after your appointment time to account for travel time/unexpected delays
- *For multi-pet in-home consultations, the travel fee is only assessed once
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify Dr. Iulo 48 hours in advance so that she can find a better time/date for you and see another patient that needs help.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment date will be assessed a non-refundable cancellation fee.