Healing Touch Animal Acupuncture is a mobile veterinary service. Appointments will be at the client’s home.
Preparing for your pet’s appointment:
At least 48 hours prior to initial consultation:
- Your pet’s medical records must be sent via email (email@example.com). This is a very important step. A full review of a patient’s medical records is an important part of the process and results in the best outcome for your pet.
- Sign and return Practice Terms and Conditions form via DocuSign
Day of scheduled appointment:
- Have your WiFi password available
- Find a quiet and comfortable space in your home. This area should be free from distractions and other pets.
- Your pet’s favorite food or treats should be handy during the appointment.
- Your pet should relieve itself prior to the appointment if possible.
- Please note: only pets with a scheduled appointment will be seen.
In-Home Holistic Consultation – $185 (plus travel fee)
- This is the first house call visit for clients interested in integrating a holistic approach to their pet’s healthcare. The visit includes a complete review of your pet’s medical records, full physical exam and traditional Chinese veterinary medicine (TCVM) exam of your pet, herbal recommendations, supplement recommendations and food therapy/nutrition recommendations. An acupuncture session is included, if indicated. Please allow 90 minutes.
In-Home Hospice Consultation – $185 (plus travel fee)
- This is the first house call visit for clients interested in hospice/palliative care for their pet. The visit includes a complete review of your pet’s medical records, full physical exam, quality of life assessment, nutrition recommendations, pain and chronic disease management recommendations, and nursing care recommendations. A personalized plan will be created for your pet based on his or her needs and what works best for your family. Please allow 90 minutes.
Follow-Up Consultation – $110 (plus travel fee)
- This follow-up house call visit includes a brief exam and acupuncture treatment including dry needle, electroacupuncture, and/or aquapuncture. Please allow 60 minutes.
- House calls are accepted within a 30 mile radius of Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- The fee applies each time a visit is made to your home.
- 0-15 mile travel distance (up to 45 minutes of travel time) = $40
- 15-30 mile travel distance (greater than 45 minutes of travel time) = $60
- Please allow flexibility of 15 minutes before and after your appointment time to account for travel time/unexpected delays
- *For multipet in-home consultations, the travel fee is only assessed once
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify Dr. Iulo 48 hours in advance so that she can find a better time/date for you and see another patient that needs help.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to scheduled appointment date will be assessed a $50 non-refundable cancellation fee.